Saturday, October 24, 2009

Indian Summer in Cluj

So last week, we had some snow, and today was a balmy 70 degrees day so I guess it qualifies to say we are in the local Indian Summer. I ran this morning a 5k benefit organized by my company for the local universities, and people were strolling in the park in short sleeves shirt like it was Summer again.


Cafes on the pedestrian way reopenened for business and tables were ready for your morning  capuccino.
Another quiet courtyard. Looks like a roman villa.


Greenpeace activists activated, here against greenhouse gas release into the atmosphere.


Alleys were quiet




Something I recently noticed about my street is that the street is symetrical, that is, the buildings on the right side are a mirror image of the buildings on the left side. I don't recall encountering anything like that before.I am not making it up, check it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluj-Napoca#Landmarks


Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment